Therapeutic Laser Series TLC-1000
Healing at the Speed of Light®
THERALASE® CLT SYSTEMS HAVE RECEIVED CLEARANCE BY HEALTH CANADA AND THE FDA REGULATORY AGENCIES FOR IN THE TREATMENT OF KNEE PAIN
Theralase® CLT systems have received full clearance by all major regulatory agencies for the treatment of knee pain. Its effectiveness as a CLT system has been demonstrated through successful patient treatments in healthcare clinics around the world, supported by evidence established through over 4,000 clinical studies. An example of this evidence was a clinical study ("Laser Therapy Applications for Chronic Joint Pain") submitted to the FDA by Theralase® to demonstrate the application of laser therapy for chronic joint pain. This randomized, blinded placebo controlled clinical study was completed with the objective of evaluating the Theralase® CLT as a treatment method for knee pain. The data obtained in the clinical study clearly demonstrated that the Theralase® CLT system provided significant pain relief in chronic knee pain.
Theralase® professional grade superpulsed 905 nm NIR and 660 nm visible red CLT system accelerates healing by eliminating pain, reducing inflammation and accelerating tissue healing.
- Portable light weight design.
- NiMH battery operated (rechargeable)
- Real time optical detector measures the amount of 905 nm laser diode optical power emitted from the laser probe
- Able to program, Energy, Average Power and / or Treatment Time
- Displays treatments in your preferred units of measure (Energy or Energy Density)
- Retains up to 256 patient protocols in memory
TLC-900 Multiple Probe
- 5 x 905 nm NIR laser diodes (100 mW average power, 50,000 mW peak power)
- 4 x 660 nm visible red laser diodes (25 mW average power)
- Treatment Area: 20 cm2
TLC-300 Triple Probe
- 1 x 905 nm NIR laser diode (100 mW average power, 50,000 mW peak power)
- 2 x 660 nm visible red laser diode (25 mW average power)
- Treatment Area: 3 cm2
TLC-100 Single Probe
- 1 x 905 nm near infrared laser diode (collimated) (100 mW average power, 50,000 mW peak power)
- Treatment Area: 0.1 cm2
Hard Carrying Case
Laser Safety Eyewear
Laser Safety Eye Cups
This indestructible and waterproof medical laser case protects your Theralase® system from damage during transport.
Dimensions: 18.06” x 12.89” x 6.72” (45.9 cm x 32.7 cm x 17.1 cm).