The successful candidate will have 3+ years of documented experience as an Inside Sales Representative (“ISR”) communicating with prospective clients to provide information on the Company’s products and either closing the sale via the phone or scheduling demonstration appointments for the Company’s Territory Sales Managers (“TSMs”). Their proven organizational skills, coupled with their excellent interpersonal skills, drive to succeed and good old fashioned hard work will create the environment to allow them to excel in this position and consistently achieve and / or surpass their weekly / monthly / quarterly and annual marketing objectives.
* Call prospective practitioners to close sales and / or schedule demonstration meetings for the TSMs
* Prepare and send information packages to prospective clients to encourage advancement through the sales funnel
* Generate new leads through web research and networking
* Track individual marketing performance through a cloud based Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) cloud based program (i.e.: New leads generated, conversion ratio of leads to sales, time to close, pipeline analysis and cost of marketing)
* Create intelligence reports on competitors and medical conditions that therapeutic lasers can assist.
* Generate sales leads from the following healthcare practitioner verticals: medical doctors and their associated specialities: podiatrists, chiropodists, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, athletic therapists, registered massage therapists, veterinarians and dentists
* Propose ISR special programs / awards to drive performance and meet / surpass sales objectives
Skills and Qualifications Required:
* +3 years of proven experience in an ISR role
* Post-secondary university education
* Hard working individual who is willing to put in whatever time is required to achieve their strategic marketing objectives and will roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals
* Excellent marketing prospecting skills and well developed follow up skills and best-in-class closing skills that will result in closed deals and / or demonstration meetings for the TSMs
* Fully computer literate in Microsoft Office environment (Office, Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to conduct effective oral and written sales presentations using a variety of oral, written and digital mediums
* Independent and interdependent worker with a proven ability to achieve marketing objectives under minimal supervision.
* Self-disciplined, self-motivated and professional in demeanor
* Team player with a proven ability to build positive relationships at all levels of an organization
* Polished individual who remains calm and focused under pressure
* Deadline orientated with a can-do mentality to meet tight deadlines.
* Personally committed to focus, deliver and be accountable for their individual performance
* An organized individual with the ability to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Enjoys working in a challenging and fast growth environment
* Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability with an ability to learn from past opportunities, analyze modifications to strategy and implement positive changes effectively and efficiently
Director of Marketing
$35,000 base + $15,000 first year on target performance + benefits + stock options